What's New in Garage Hive - October '19 Roundup
Another busy month for the development team in October, as usual, we want to thank our community for all the great suggestions, we still have plenty to work through.
View what’s new in the Garage Hive product here.
1. Introduced User Tasks;
2. Added Pop-out work description;
3. Added Item Overview report;
4. Added an Open Estimate Analysis report to Power BI;
5. Updated the VHC Analysis report in Power BI;
6. Introduced Group Tasks;
7. Added several new embed reports for Power BI;
8. Added a dual column layout for vehicle inspection printouts;
9. Added a faults and actions section to vehicle inspection;
10. Added the ability to add links to external websites on service advisor and service financial controller role centres;
11. Added the ability to send SMS directly from survey entries;
12. Added the ability to record a review request date from survey entires;
13. Added access to customer comments from survey entries;
14. Added the ability to opt customers out of booking reminders;
We hope you enjoy this months changes and we look forward to hearing your feedback.