Garage Hive (We, Us) is intended to respect and protect your privacy. This privacy statement describes how Garage Hive collects, uses, protects and shares users’ personal information.
This privacy statement shall be subject to, governed by and construed by laws and Regulations of the United Kingdom and European Union.
Data We Collect
Garage Hive collects data that is needed to operate the cooperation with you. We collect information in several ways:
- Information You give us. Personal identifiers such as First name, Last name, company, and country; Contact details such as e-mail, Phone number and other information required for business between You and Garage Hive.
- Information third parties provide. Garage Hive may get information about you and your company from other parties and sources.
- Information collected automatically. Garage Hive uses automatic information logging about you and your computer when our Websites are being accessed.
- Information logged using “Cookies”. Garage Hive sites use “cookies” – small text files that are placed on your computer. In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences and provide anonymous tracking data to third-party applications “Cookies” will make your browsing experience better.
How We Use Personal Data
Garage Hive uses personal information for the following reasons:
- to prepare offers of our products, solutions and services,
- to prepare such agreements as licensing, non-disclosure agreements or any other agreements, appendices to agreements that set the rights and obligations between You and Garage Hive,
- to prepare VAT-compliant invoices, as stated by regulation of the United Kingdom and European Union,
- send technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages,
- to communicate with you and provide customer service,
- to inform you about special offers, other products, seminars and other events
- to determine which products, articles, and solution descriptions provided by Garage Hive attract Customer interest so that We can tailor our products, articles, and solution descriptions based on tendencies of particular industries,
- to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
How We Protect Your Data
Garage Hive respects the individual’s rights to privacy and makes all reasonable efforts to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data and other information.
All data in electronic format (emails, documents, uploaded batches of data, etc.) are stored either on the servers of the Garage Hive or of its contractors, the operation of which must abide by local regulations of data protection of the United Kingdom and regulation provided by the European Union.
Non-disclosure agreements with our employees and contractors ensure safe record keeping.
Sharing Personal Data
Garage Hive may share personal information to complete any transaction or fulfil any commitment related to our products and/ or services you requested. We share information:
- with your consent to third parties,
- to authorised employees of Garage Hive and our contractors based on their direct responsibilities and involvement,\
- for legal, protection and safety purposes,
- to comply with laws in the countries where we operate,
- to respond to requests and processes according to laws,
- anonymised data with social media, advertising and analytics partners.
What Are Your Rights
You may access and control the personal data that Garage Hive has obtained by contacting as described below. You may:
- request access to, erasure of, and update to your personal data,
- withdraw your consent at any time if you have given it,
- restrict Garage Hive’s use of your personal data for marketing purposes or
- where Garage Hive performs a task in the public interest or pursues legitimate interests or those of a third party.
Replies to any questions or issues You raise will be provided within the time of ordinary business processing.
Privacy Statement Changes
If you have any queries about our Privacy Statement, please get in touch with us:
+44 (0)203 146 1163