What's New in Garage Hive - May '20 Roundup
It’s been another busy month for the GH team, as well as working on the platform upgrade from Microsoft the developers have managed to deliver another batch of features with some great new features to further assist with the contactless/distancing requirements.
Find out more below.
1. Added a Paymentsense integration, allowing you to send an SMS/Email with a link for your customers to pay their invoice online using their phone or PC/Laptop.
2. Added a Starling bank CSV Import for bank reconciliation
3. Added the ability to re-send a booking reminder from a jobsheet.
4. Added the ability to remove certain service types from booking reminders
5. Added document statistics to Estimates and VI-Estimates
6. Added the ability to set a minimum desired item margin, this will then notify the user if an estimate, VI-estimate or jobsheet doesn’t reach the desired item margin.
Keep your eyes peeled for our platform upgrade news as there are some great features incoming very soon!