In June our developers made great progress on the platform upgrade to Business Central 16 and the complete overhaul of the Garage Hive Power BI app. We’re really excited to reveal details in the coming weeks!
Meanwhile please find details of all the updates and developments added during June below.
2. Added reason codes to the estimate lists
3. Added the ability for technicians to view their tasks for the following day.
4. Removed non-inventory items from the items to return report
5. Added access to vehicle history from a vehicle inspection
6. Added the ability to export Sage data to different departments
7. Item card vendor no. is now updated when a vendor no. is select from a jobsheet when creating a purchase order.
8. Prevented the ability to clock onto multiple jobs at the same time unless specific technicians are allowed.
9. Added email templates and the ability to preview emails before sending them.
10. Added email signatures taken from company information or location information.
11. Added a Bank of Ireland import
12. Contact details are now saved when a customer updates their information via self checkin
13. You can no longer delete a vehicle associated with an item (vehicle sales)
14. Updated the terminology on the summary report inline with Power BI
15. Added a simplied way to make payments/refunds via cash receipt journals
As always we look forward to your feedback.