What's New in Garage Hive - August '19 Roundup
August was another busy month for the Garage Hive team, several community requested features have been added to the product, Power BI saw it’s largest ever update releasing 18 new reports and Irish localisation was added.
View what’s new in the Garage Hive product here.
1. Added Extended Labour Descriptions to Jobsheets & Estimates and Labour Cards, allowing upto 10,000 characters per description – Video
2. Added ability for Service Advisors to Assign jobs to themselves
3. Added ability to have tiles filtered to particular Service Advisors – Video
4. Added ability to attach external documents when emailing customers documents Improved Vehicle Inspection print out.
5. Improved Vehicle Inspection print out – Video
5. Added ability to print signatures with Vehicle Inspection.
6. Added the ability when emailing a VHC, the Vehicle Inspection will automatically be attached.
7. Added “Total Jobsheets” tile to Service Financial Controller Roll Centre
- Added VRM/VIN Lookup
- Added support for 2/3 VAT Rule
- Added optional second VAT rate on item cards
- Added mobile number validation
- Added ability to adjust VAT rate on all documents
- Updated VAT Statement
Power BI Reports added
The following reports were added to the Garage Hive Power BI application, all of the reports also now have mobile support.
- Current Summary
- Previous Summary
- WIP Analysis
- Daily Analysis
- Monthly Analysis
- Technician Efficiency
- Technician Analysis
- Jobsheet Analysis
- Labour Analysis
- Item Analysis
- Stock Analysis
- VHC Analysis
- Service Advisor Analysis
- Bookings Analysis
- Customer Analysis
- Vendor Analysis
- Vehicle Analysis
- External Service Analysis
- Marketing Channels
- Auto IQ Reports
Full documentation can be viewed here – https://docs.garagehive.co.uk/docs/garagehive-whats-new.html
We’re really looking forward to announcing our two large feature releases next month at our annual conference.