What's New in Garage Hive - April '20 Roundup
Continuing in the same theme as March, April saw a lot of focus on features specifically aimed at helping our users cope with the COVID-19 crisis. This includes the ability for customers to self check-in, the ability to see vehicles that have received an MOT extension and much more.
Find out more below.
1. Added the ability to print part numbers on sales invoices.
2. Added the ability to automatically send booking confirmations.
3. Added payment due dates to sales invoices when payment terms are applied.
4. Added COVID-19 pre-extended MOT due date and the ability to view which vehicles have received an extension.
5. Added the ability to bulk update MOT information, including expiry date, COVID-19 Status and MOT history.
6. Added the ability to add an item retail price from a purchase order.
7. Added the ability to update an item card retail price from a jobsheet.
8. Added contact name, booking date and booking time to printed jobsheets.
9. Added the ability for customers to self check-in
We would also like to thank our customers for their continued support and re-iterate our commitment to helping in every way that we can.