Meet Garage Hive at the UK Garage & Bodyshop Event 2022 🔜
We are pleased to announce that Garage Hive will be exhibiting and showcasing the garage management software in the UK Garage & Bodyshop Event 2022, taking place 8-9 June 2022 at the NEC Birmingham. Brought to market by Automechanika Birmingham, the new dedicated event for training, technology and tools for the garage and bodyshop sector will provide three technical hubs, delivering expertise and advice on the themes of Training, Tools and Technology to over 3,000 owners, technicians and decision-makers from garages and bodyshops.
(Garage Hive at the Automechanika 2019)
We’re excited to be joining an already prestigious list of exhibitors and training partners such as Castrol with their ambassador partner, The Race Group, Bosch Automotive Aftermarket UK, Bosch Car Service, ZF [pro]Tech, Valeo Services UK Ltd, Dayco Europe Srl, Automotive Alliance Group (Group Auto), Liqui Moly UK Ltd, Snap-on Diagnostics UK, The Tool Connection Ltd, Thatcham Research and Autogem Invicta Ltd, LKQ Euro Car Parts, Indasa Abrasives, Crosslink Solutions Ltd, Ring Automotive Ltd/Osram and Compilator.
A number of industry associations have also pledged to support the event, including IMI, SMMT, IAAF, NBRA, HEVRA, GEA, IGA, School of Thought, Thatcham Research, HEVRA, The Motor Ombudsman, CAT, Bodyshop magazine, Aftermarket and Autotechnician.
Feature areas of the show include
- the Bodyshop Hub, in association with Bodyshop Magazine focusing on ADAS, MET, Paint, VDA and EV;
- the Workshop Hub offering information on Diagnostics, MOT, diesel, garage equipment and tools;
- and the Hybrid/EV Hub providing updates on EV Technology, specialist training and health and safety.
In addition, there will be four feature areas, including
- the Bodyshop Zone demonstrating collision repair expertise;
- a Modern Workshop showcasing the latest products presenting a best-in-class garage;
- a Garage Equipment Showcase including ramps, lifts and large pieces of equipment (n association with GEA);
- a Business Owners Club dedicated to business advice and guidance for VIP visitors.
One of the Workshops on the topic:
“Overview of the UK Car parc, what does that mean for the workshop, why so many oils are required and how Castrol and The Race Group simplify stocking and fitting the right oil.”
Will be delivered by The Race Group & Castrol – James Ludford Castrol Technical.
You can see James in the Workshop Zone from 1.15pm to 1.40pm on both days.
Visitors can register for free tickets here:
Get Your Free Ticket Now
Find more information on the UK Garage & Bodyshop Event here, and follow updates in the run-up to the show on social media. Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter